Ads

Trey Songz features in new season of Coke Studio Africa

Trey Songz
Grammy-award winning recording artiste and actor, Trey Songz is the international star for season four of the non competitive African Music show, Coke Studio Africa starting next month.
Trey Songz, who is expected to be in Nairobi stated,  “I have always been committed to spending time on the continent of Africa yearly. My fans show me so much love when I’m there. I can’t wait to visit Kenya and partner with the Coca Cola company on this initiative. I am fortunate to be working with some of Africa’s biggest stars. I look forward to learning from them, making a lot of new friends as I discover what they have to offer.”
It could  be recalled that, singer, NE-YO had been the international artiste and he  performed alongside stars likes Maurice Kirya (Uganda), Wangechi (Kenya), Dama Do Bling (Mozambique), Ice Prince (Nigeria) and Alikiba (Tanzania).
On the new season themed Discover, guest star Trey Songz will record a song and  give live music performances with selected Coke Studio Africa season 4 artistes: Rema Namakula (Uganda), Yemi Alade (Nigeria), Vanessa Mdee (Tanzania), Neyma (Mozambique), Serge Beynaud (French West Africa), Lij Michael (Ethiopia), Stonebwoy (Ghana), Nyashinski (Kenya) and Emtee (South Africa).
South African music producer, Maphorisa of the Soweto Baby hit fame will produce music collaborations between Trey Songz and the African stars. He says, “I have had the opportunity to work with many great artistes from all over the world and am very excited to be collaborating with such a talented artist. I believe that we will be making something truly special together and am happy that we are able to share our amazing African sounds with the world in this way.”
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.