Ads
Home
Unlabelled
The day Fashola runs for presidency, I will join his campaign team - Oby Ezekwesili
The day Fashola runs for presidency, I will join his campaign team - Oby Ezekwesili
22:29:00
So will I! Waiting for 2019.
The day Fashola runs for presidency, I will join his campaign team - Oby Ezekwesili
Reviewed by
Unknown
on
22:29:00
Rating:
5
No comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Popular
How Akpos was expelled from School
Having flogged him for his poor performance in an English language test. TEACHER: You are just such a dummy! You can't even make a simpl...
Hilarity! Colombian cycling team step out in the worst sports kit ever
Lol. This is too funny. Colombian female cycling team unveiled their new sports kit over the weekend and it looks like they are all on their...
APC Denies Buhari, Others Automatic Ticket
The leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the weekend revealed that it would not grant any of its leading presidential aspira...
Nigerian man dies after jumping off 3rd floor during drug raid in India
A 35 year old Nigerian man named Obyeka Anwanbukwa suspected to be involved in drugs peddling died on Saturday September 13th after jumping ...
Mbu Wanted To Ruin Our State - Amaechi
Rivers state Governor, Rotimi Amaechi had yesterday revealed that the Rivers state former Police Commissioner, Mr Joseph Mbu was just a pol...
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments: